Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hong Le's Ideology

Halo~!!! Thanks for reading my previous post and if you haven't please do read from bottom (my first post where the story starts). As the title says, it's Hong Le's Ideology. Continue to previous post my perception was that Qin Qian purposely delay the topic until a more suitable time or deceive me about the solving of this problem. Perhaps you think that how stupid am I to believe that the storm was over. What proof? Well, since you ask, I answer. In our SMS, she even offer to tell me the identity of the future president (Shin Yie), for such occasion signified our friendship or alliance and the end of such unnecessary conflict which destroy the harmony and peace, a major life scource in my life. According to my logic, I childishly accepted that peace. For such atitude, I was unaware of her assault which she might have planned since the day I think this conflict was solved.

Well, back to the main topic. Hong Le's Ideology. I believe those who study in 4SD would know who is Tam Hong Le gua? Okay, his ideology sounds that Qin Qian thought that I want to hold a high post since I have spoken that I will be better than her, then Hong Le assume that she was the one who nominated me. Well, after the way I filled the form which shows that I was just trying to be a normal member, she thought that I was challenging her. That's Hong Le's suggestion, which is quite make sense to me.

However, I here by try to perfect his ideology which acts as a basic idea of my new assumption. Hahahaha!!! It sounds like I am Mao Zedong which converted Communism into Maoism. I think that she felt that I felt like I was better than her so she tried to make me an AJK and further run a series of tests of my capabilities. As result she may be the one who nominated me. Well, I guess she was as well frustrated when she found me not serious while filling the form and I was just trying to be a normal member, she thought that I meant she was not even good or capable enough to be a normal member. Again I emphasise that it's just my assumption. However this article is dovoted to Hong Le's for his Ideology which enlightened me.

No comments:

Post a Comment