Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Part Of The Conflict

Keith Lim Wei Lun: why do people wan to look down to others? i dont get it.... if we are all even then will it be a world of peace?
Whitney Lee, Suk En and Jessica Oon like this.

Catherine Nga
if the world is owes peaceful, then u will not know wat peace is like.


Max Pang Sin Yang
Frankly, those who have bad discipline, bad attitude, contribute nothing to the society, consuming resources without giving anything in return really is a rubbish.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
Now u are wrong, that doesnt mean they are rubbish.... it is how the way u see them... u only see people in appearance, what u can see.
So u said that those people with those things are bad? i knw u have none of them, except 1 and that 1 is worse than possible, that is ur stupid attitude


Max Pang Sin Yang
Sorry, stupid is not an attitude.


Suk En
回复Max
伟伦说的stupid是形容词啦……==


Keith Lim Wei Luen
i never said stupid is an attitude, what i meant is your attitude is bad, bird brain. If you have a brain, you'd understand what i meant.... Rubbish rubbish rubbish, all u say is that, looking down on people very pro? U pro people useless.... do u think all those famous artifact or something are all clever last time,


Keith Lim Wei Luen
sorry catherine for the disturbance here.... the boy there just keep looking down to people like he is something pro... so i must fight for those so called 'rubbish ' right..


Max Pang Sin Yang
Suk En: What does tis sentence seems to u? (U know how many rubbish in school who kena demerit marks more than 100, r still in our school, creating discipline problem?)


Max Pang Sin Yang
For the whole day, the "rubbish" i mention is this definition. I nvr said bad result fella is rubbish.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
CAn u Shut the crap.... Rubbish, rubbish , rubbish... all u think of them are these... so what they are rubbish now.... maybe they are gold after next year u bird brain


Suk En
很多人也常常没有管学会,可是也不见得他们每位的品行是不好的。品行是老师打分的。老师尚且都没有察觉什么不妥,你又何必说他们是垃圾呢?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
well, well, so people with bad atttude also rubbish? I saw a really big big big pile 1 here.... did u see it suk en?


Max Pang Sin Yang
I m the 1 who saw a big big pile. Keith dunno the difference of result n descipline.

Max Pang Sin Yang
I was juz giving the value n condition which decides a student to b expelled. Juz trying to answer his previous question.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
yea yea yea... theres 2 big pile of rubbish here, at least i am the one who helped the one who is look down to... and the other only look down to others


Keith Lim Wei Luen
it doesnt change anything if u said it like that now... what comes out from your mouth cant be return.... u called them rubbish, thats the fact.... well no wonder u have no friends.... cause you are a ninkanpuk


Max Pang Sin Yang
Actually wat is rubbish? As those ppl in ur sis wall said. It can b recycle. But if it isnt recycle by certain ppl, how can the rubbish b useful again? Juz trying to say, it is better to sack those bad discipline student then let them ruin the school. That is an act of recycle. They will chg only then. Keep giving chance is useless. Since keith asked is it better to buang or giv chances for them to chg.


Max Pang Sin Yang
keith, if u r so angry. What u talk is illogical. So I asked. Do u have any fren with more than 100 demerit marks? Y dont u befren with them b4 u said as if u dont look down at them? Y u dont befren with those with 100 marks? R u looking down at them?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
Hey hey hey.... u never said they could be recycled then... why change now? no matter what, calling ppl rubbish is already wrong.... you could say pppl who are not so good.... why do u wna to call them rubbish? Now that's your problem... that sentence of yours doesnt only relate to our school, but the whole world.... THE WHOLE WORLD, not just kids EVEN ADULTS too... u think this is some kind of a joke.... wellli think u are the joker here


Suk En
两个都不对,两个都不可以说对方是垃圾。Max:假如因为他们的demerit分数太过高而开除他们、放弃他们,那么真正的社会问题才会出现。重新给他们个机会,让他们留在学校,或许他们还会改过自新;一旦你开除了他们,他们就会真正的放弃自我。那么情况不是会更加凄惨吗?换个角度来想,有一天,有一个人指着你说:“你是个垃圾。”然后,他又用一种鄙视的眼光看着你。当时你的感受又会怎样呢?每个人都不会是圣人;每个人都会有犯过错的时候, 将心比心不是更好吗?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
Did i said i dun wan to? u think i dun wan, but i dun care who i makes fren with, as long he will be my fren i liked it very much


Keith Lim Wei Luen
One of my frens he had one... And i really look up to him, and i wanted to befrens with him too... i just didn get a chance... I never looked down to them , unlike u . looking down on people without even blinking an eye


Max Pang Sin Yang
Ok keith. Prove it. U din get close to those bad discipline student, cuz u look down to them. Dont deny it. If I jz say they r rubbish is wrg. U directly discriminate them is totally wrg.


Max Pang Sin Yang
U think bad class i din have any fren? Lik 4SA or 4SB i also gt fren a. N they r all lemah lembut. Good discipline. Greet me so fast until i nvr had a chance to greet them 1st. I even sit with those bad class students during recess. But u, do u sit with them or u jz standing beside ur fren even there is no seat left at ur fren's side?

Keith Lim Wei Luen
i told u i didn, u dont believe me? well, go to 3a to look for a boy call 'ah son', go look for him and ask if he knws me... im even good friends with him


Suk En
4SA和4SB是差班?


Max Pang Sin Yang
I jz wan to ask, do u have any fren more than 100 marks demerit? Ok then. U have a poor class fren. But he didn't get more than 100 marks demerit right? Ok then. Do u hate good class student?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
dun tell me rubbish again, i dun nid to prove it by sitting beside him... i played with him, joke with him.... so? sitting beside him is called good fren? U say 4sa 4sb, i got fren there oso, but u think they got bad result? only not better than u..


Keith Lim Wei Luen
i dun hate anyone.... but i dun really like good class student.... not all of them, just some that think highly of themselves... i prefer those bad class students more than these good class de..


Max Pang Sin Yang
O. Again I have to correct u. I nvr said my form 4 result is very good. U listen from who 1? Btw,how do u define bad result? Tak lulus bad result or 0 only is bad result? In pure science classes (4 classes), 4SA and 4SB really gt a lot tak lulus 1. Even 4SD also gt some tak lulus a.


Max Pang Sin Yang
Must I remind u that ones official value to the society is based on their ability to contribute to the society? U gt listen b4 befren with good attitude fren will learn good?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
tak lulus... so? no matter what they are still better than some others.... oh since u like correcting, let me correct u back, i never said ur results are very good.... did i? which sentence? what i said is ur result is better than others


Max Pang Sin Yang
O. OK loh. I got bad result. U said they r worse than me right? Then u mean their result is?


Max Pang Sin Yang
sorry ha. humans needs to ear.brb.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
of course i heard b4, but befren with bad attitude fren will learn bad? no no no, it is how strong your will is, if my will is strong i wont get affected, how do u knw that they wont serve the society... infact... u havent serve the society too... they will serve it 1 day... but not now....


Keith Lim Wei Luen
i dont care about result.... i dun nid to knw theirs result... result doesnt make a good fren, neither the attitude.... if i would have choose , i rather choose a fren with bad result bad atttitude, but will care for me.... rather than a good result good attitude but not care for me at all


Max Pang Sin Yang
Ok. Nw I knw where u learn not to tuck in ur shirt n a lot of indiscipline action. U really have a strong will. Only learn hw to not tuck in ur shirt n so on little indiscipline action. So strong will wan to join the army? U can b a very good soldier.


Max Pang Sin Yang
It's wrong to say results doesnt matter. A good result ppl will have a larger n more objective view of things. U can learn from his or her view. That's how we improve, learn from the best.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
what u mean is those ppl dun have an objective view.... maybe a 100 demerit marks ppl stand infront of u, a future artist... would u knw that? would u? all u see is ... hey thats a hundred demerit marks person....


Max Pang Sin Yang
Mayb that's my preception to those with 100 marks person. But in reality, hw do i knw who gt 100 marks? So? Really in school, I din differentiate them purposely. Juz those speak lemah lembut i ma befren with them lo. So called "rubbish" I mention juz to describe how bad n useless they r to school. In an objective point of view, I m right. The truth... See More is they dont contribute good discipline, they dont contribute good result. From starting there, I mention school. Only our school. It's u who mention the world. My meaning is not wide. Limited to school. But u expand it n make it a long conversation. Ya. Who knws a 100 marks ppl is a future artist. An artist may have quirky attitude, attire, but rules rules, study in Nan Hwa then mz obey NH school rules. There is no exception. Even the most capable ppl must me controlled. If not the world will be unbalanced.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
U may mean only the school, but actually u r mentioning the whole world... and you say i wan to make it a long conversation, why dun you say why did u start it.... these conversation wouldnt have start if u hadnt give stupid idea to whitney and me... and by getting good result doesnt contribute to the school, u only contribute to yourself.... like ... See Moreu say, why do u nid to expand it by keep answering me.... and why do u keep change the topic.... first u say they are rubbish, and now u say rubbish is useless de ppl. well by saying them useless is also looking down to them dont u think... troubles happen when we look down to ppl and so on, cause when u look down to ppl. hatred is produce... and hatred is the root of trouble... my hatred for u is because of u because u r the one who start the conversation.... but ur hatred for me is from ur own cause u are the one who start this conversation... if you would change ur view to others, u would think a whole new way... and a better way to make peace


Max Pang Sin Yang
O. I suppose who is the 1 changing topic. I were explaining why Mdm Lee punish those student n I use rubbish to describe the value that they deserves to b expelled. But u, keep attack me abt this "rubbish" matter. U c whitney gt respond? Oh please!! Dont make ur own conclusion that I was mentioning the whole world, in fact I was juz saying the ... See Moreschool. Becuz of ur own unsure understanding to my words, u keep mengheboh-hebohkannya? U wan the whole facebook user to know also nvm. Pls b my guest. Oh My God~!! I cause hatred? I nvr call u rubbish, n I have my freedom to express my point of view which mayb wrg or right that is irrelevant to u. U think u r an emperor? U say I wrong then muz tell everybody abt ur conclusion n make everybody hate me? Speak of peace, for ur own personal hatred to me, ur personal matter, u propagate this "rubbish" matter to many ppl disturbing other's peace. Then I suppose u r right then?


Keith Lim Wei Luen
I maybe the one who Change the topic at first.... and you are the one who said rubbish, by saying u keep it a limit, but still these words is not limited... by saying rubbish is useless de ppl, u are saying ppl all ovver the world... I knw u meant the school only... but actually that simple words is related to the whole world... and why does ... See Morewhitney nid to respond? she can dun respond... i can too, but thats not my way... i will answer anyone who comes up to me no matter what... thats my way...I never said i wan the whole facebook user to knw... did i meng heboh heboh kannya? nope i didn.... i just keep answering, i dun have the rights to make them answer... U have the freedom to express your view.... but ur view caused the hatred.... Im not saying im an emperor... i dun even want to be an emperor....I didn say u nid to tell everyone about my conclusion n make everybody hate u.... if ur frens like u they will like u no matter what... So what now.... ur conclusion is right then? calling ppl rubbish is right... trying to avoid calling ppl rubbish by saying what u mean is ppl that are useless is right... to tell u the truth, looking down on people is your freedom, but hurting ppl is good.. do u like it so much? do u? then go infront someone and say ' hey you rubbish...' do you think they will talk with you , they would have beaten u up because of that... by calling ppl behind their backs is good? didn anyone teach u that dun talk ppl bad behind their backs? do you knw that.... i maybe rude... and sometimes wrong i admit it... and i am truly sorry... but did u? all u did is saying here and there making ppl dun like u... like suk en said my sis and me are 2 different ppl, why must i follow her... maybe in your family, u nid to listen to your sisters or something like that, but that doesnt mean i have to... so by jking is also wrong? i joke with Whitney, you could have just joke back instead of trying to correct us for what we didn do.... joking is just saying it for fun ? u knw that? u knw? I think u dun even knw how to joke.


Max Pang Sin Yang
Then yesterday dont blame me for ruining ur fine day cuz of ur action of "your way" lah. Ehh... Juz nw say i chg topic, nw u admit u chg topic pula. 2 headed snake? Then if u knw my meaning limited for the school then wat for still wan keep say abt the world? So u wan to b the super hero who defend the planets from me is it? I didn't threaten the ... See Moreworld but u said as if lik I m more guilty than killing thousands of ppl. We continue cuz u keep say lik I did something wrong to the planet and u r lik a national police trying to win me. Since u admit that i have my right to express my view, then wat for keep attack my view? U said u r nt an emperor, yes but the way u talk seems lik u r forcing me to say sorry. Not lik an emperor? Since when I calling ppl behind their back? Did any1 teach me? So did any1 teach ur sister not to do so as well? As u said, I can respond in a joke way, can u not juz pretend I was joking n ignore me? No need reply, I m coming to ur house.


Keith Lim Wei Luen
ok, ok, i am a 2 headed snake, and about the rubbish thing. didn u read clearly... this one thing may seem small to you but it is related no matter how u deny... so u said ts limit is in our school, welll, even if the limit is in our school only, but calling ppl rubbish is the same... and about my sisster, am i connected to her in physically... if ... See Moreshe wants to write its her buisness... none of mine... u r the one who talk behind other backs...u have the freedom to express your view... same to me i have the freedom to att ur view, even if i force u to say sorry, i dun wan your apologies too... for u are not the one calling me rubbish u r the one calling other rubbish, if u would have apologies it is to those so called rubbish of yours... A joke is a joke.... but urs dun sound like 1. No need reply u u say, i wan to. and if u r coming, to tell u something, my whole family including most of my relative is here... i would not even want to go down... if u wan to come... come then , like the hell i care, for i wont be caring about you. And reading my comic upstairs...by coming to my house doesnt scare me abit... but if u come and u wan to meet me... better come up stairs cause i dun wan to make any trouble to my family and my relative


Catherine Nga
lol..secondary childish arguement..arguing for the sake of arguing..so malaysian attitude i have to say..
Max: I disagree with u about expelling student..Expelling students doesn't accomplish anything nor does it solve the problems the pupil may have. It's better to get to the root of the problem than just to throw the student out and forget about it. If you let an untamed tiger out of the cage, it is goin to hurt the society, which is worst for the school reputation.
"Frankly, those who have bad discipline, bad attitude, contribute nothing to the society, consuming resources without giving anything in return really is a rubbish."
Before coming out with this statement, I suggest you to look at yourself first. What have you contributed to the society then?! Then are you going to call a person with very good result but bad discipline and attitude rubbish?! It is rude to regard someone as rubbish and I thought this is the basic manner. Can I say ur attitude is bad as well for regarding ppl as rubbish and I shall say u r RUBBISH too if that's how u define rubbish..
p/s: I am sitting on the fence, not bias against anyone or whatsoever, but ur comments do spam my email account as well. So, this shall stop=) live in peace, mates..
12 hours ago

Keith Lim Wei Luen
Keith Lim Wei Luen
zzz... haha i said sorry d... and the war has stop for somehow he apologize in another place... and i remove him for i dun wan to make u have more email and i dun wan to answer anymore, haha... sorry anyway
Yesterday at 23:52
Write a comment...
Older Posts

2 comments:

  1. In ur view.... 4SA n 4SB is bad class ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many critcal points in this argument that I agree with from both party. And rest assured that I do not take offence to the 4SA 4SB thing, a clear mind and confindence can overlook the meaning of words, but notice the true meaning of the writter.

    ReplyDelete