Monday, November 30, 2009

小人's Revenge

Keith took 130 Eggplant from you! 2009/11/30 20.23
Keith took 570 Eggplant from you! 2009/11/30 20.22
Keith took 10 Eggplant from you! 2009/11/30 19.54

Max Pang Sin Yang
Remove
Max Pang Sin Yang Well done Keith. U purposely balas dendam by using hack to steal abt 500 of my corps at once. I dunno u r so 小人 one. Now I knw d. Thx for showing ur trueself.
Max just leveled up to 28 in Country Story!
Max is enjoying life in the country side and just got more plots! Life is so much more fun because of the new unlocked stuff in Country Story!
Yesterday at 21:56 via Country Story · Comment · UnlikeLike · View feedback (16)Hide feedback (16) · Play Country Story!
You and Basil Gan like this.
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Actually, there is some correction. 710 eggplant all together. 10 at 1st theft, 130 at 2nd theft and 570 at 3rd theft. High possiblity is hack. I m nt angry for those 710 eggplant cuz it's juz a game. But I m angry, cuz he 暗算我. I dint have any proof cuz the steal record cant b copied down raw. But I did record down the time. I cant imagine a ppl so 小气 until avenge in a game. Childish!!!!
Yesterday at 22:30 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
dude, ur no difference than a child if u keep on whining... juz take it like ur a grown up man and his the child ok
Yesterday at 22:31 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Ya. 算了. Juz tak tahan must let go my anger.
Yesterday at 22:35 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
teach u one way, smack the wall with ur fist. It aint stupid, but it trains both physical and mental strengt, with such guts to punch the wall, u'll be stronger
Yesterday at 22:36 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Hey, ltr my father scold me for annoying my neighbours. Tq for ur advice. Not worth it to keep angry for a child but if the child keep giv problem, hard also.
Yesterday at 22:38 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
lol annoying the neighbours.. nvm try bricks, more effective.
Yesterday at 22:39 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Ltr my hand itchy need to punch flesh hw? Ltr he said I wan to use violence.
Yesterday at 22:40 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
cant u control urself ? Violence ? Is training violence ? Being weak is a shame.
Yesterday at 22:41 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Cuz he last time keep think I would use violence. Ltr he knw I m training my punch, he syok syok post something then he gt tons of frens on his side then big trouble.
Yesterday at 22:43 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
Look at you, accuse others for doing something they did not YET... what have u become... ==

If u cant punch.. then let it be, just say you cant. I wouldnt think as if you are a pussy... i wont...
Yesterday at 22:46 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Come on. Wher have u think? Not that keith lah. Is that keith. Tak faham pula. Hahahahaha~!!!!
Yesterday at 22:48 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
LOL.. kk hav fun, im outta here.. its BEATs Time
Yesterday at 22:50 · Delete
Max Pang Sin Yang
Max Pang Sin Yang
Oh. Thx for ur comment. U din use any foul words, really has good moral values, unlike others.
Yesterday at 22:54 · Delete
Basil Gan
Basil Gan
Thank you =)
Yesterday at 22:55 · Delete
Write a comment...

1 comment:

  1. Lol... i cant belive u got so angry over a game... its just a facebook game... and hello? he dint just stole from you...

    ReplyDelete