Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Confession To Someone Who Seems Will Understand

Max said (11:41 PM):
Thx for ur view. I think u should c this 2 as well. On keith's wall, that time I was writing, I was really mad, mayb ur judgement will b more objective if u knw the cause of my anger. I must admit wat I write on keith's wall was really meant for a childish argument juz to let go my anger.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=186695826429&id=100000192090049#/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000192090049
Max said (11:42 PM):
this is where the problem starts
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=206934931638&id=1665682478
this is the side effect
I appreciate ur view and I m totally agree with u
Max said (11:43 PM):
Ya, I m rubbish for calling ppl rubbish
I m wrong for calling ppl rubbish
And
I m only wrong juz only for calling ppl rubbish.
Max said (11:44 PM):
And of cuz flooding ur email box is also a mistake
sorry
If u dont have the 2 ppl's profile access
pls let me knw
Max said (11:45 PM):
As I mention it earlier, u muz c those 2 pages I sent u
Keith and I were juz discussing something irrelevant to "rubbish"
Max said (11:48 PM):
I only mention the term "ONCE" in "ONE" sentence only, before he non-stop scolding me for the rubbish matter, which I used only as a sentence, written without thinking (cuz that's nothg to do with our main topic), to explain my main answer to his question.
Max said (11:49 PM):
Catherine
Speak of calling ppl rubbish.
Max said (11:50 PM):
I indirectly mention once as I told u earlier,but purposely
the rest is directly which I was busy fighting to win the argument
Max said (11:51 PM):
so I suppose I m wrong to call ppl rubbish
I have been thinking these days
Max said (11:52 PM):
Frankly, I was sick when I 1st reply keith and I mayb still sick now
Last night I even feel very hard to breathe
Max said (11:53 PM):
I had some heart problem which leave me a record in Manjung Hospital when I was 9
U may think I very syok, enjoy calling ppl rubbish
but in fact I was very pressure
cuz the moment i press "enter" that time
that term mean nothg to me
Max said (11:54 PM):
juz to express my anger to those student who contribute to school discipline problem but still remain "safe"
Max said (11:55 PM):
I used 100 demerit marks to describe hw bad n hw worse they r that they cant b changed
Speak of hurting ppl with rubbish word
I can say it was an accident
Max said (11:56 PM):
I was more hurt during the whole process
Max said (12:00 AM):
I suppose many ppl get hurt for my words
but u muz realize
i cr8 the ultimate killing weapon
but the wielder is not me
Max said (12:01 AM):
the weapon itself doesnt hurt any1 if it's not shown or exhibit for its existence
Max said (12:02 AM):
I found out the more I explain abt the "rubbish" term, the more mistake I make, cuz I m nearly crazy for the pressure keith cause me.
Max said (12:03 AM):
Btw, the factor which making me replying keith non-stop is my arrogance
Max said (12:04 AM):
I cant accept some1 younger, less discipline than me, and scolding me with foul words will b correct.
sorry, less discipline than me in school
outside school
i dont knw
Max said (12:05 AM):
however, I got some comment for ur comment.
Max said (12:06 AM):
What I was suggesting is to get rid of the tiger which cause us problem
out of our problem, I didnt consider it
that's my bad
but we can only contain it for maximum of 6 years
Max said (12:07 AM):
after 6 years, if it's not tamed?
it will still hurt the society
and abt ruining school reputation,
Max said (12:08 AM):
If the one expelled or not (Of cuz we r mentioning abt the bad discipline 1), sooner or later, it will ruin school reputation no matter wat, if he does something bad n evil
Max said (12:09 AM):
unless the teachers r capable of taming the tiger, expell it or let it free when time comes is the same.
Max said (12:10 AM):
sorry that it seems I m not totally agree with ur comment as i mention earlier
Max said (12:11 AM):
now u knw y they said I lik to chg topic
cuz i didnt plan a script
i juz write when i thought of it
i keep "improve" my idea from time to time regardless of my previous
fixing the mistake
Max said (12:12 AM):
if every1's comment is as neutral lik u
I will not b hated by so many person
Max said (12:13 AM):
btw, many of them doesnt c all the 3 walls n the giv comment without clear of the cause of this thing.
Sorry for wasting ur time, reading my trouble which is irrelevant to u
I hereby apologize
Max said (12:14 AM):
I write to u cuz u r logical, understanding, n the most important.... neutral.
Btw, mature than me as well
Pls dont show any1 wat I said
Max said (12:15 AM):
they might hate me, saying I m a hypocrite who is trying to catch attention and sympathy
Max said (12:16 AM):
I will post this to my blog which will only b read by my true frens
Have a nice day
Max said (12:20 AM):
Oh I missed something
"Frankly, those who have bad discipline, bad attitude, contribute nothing to the society, consuming resources without giving anything in return really is a rubbish."
this sentence
I wasnt saying me or somebody else
Of cuz as u said, neither of us contribute to this society
Max said (12:21 AM):
U havent work rit?
Max said (12:23 AM):
I write this becuz I m very sure only with good disciplie and good attitude, plus good academic can contribute to the society
u asked my if I contribute anything to the society
Max said (12:24 AM):
I did contribute above average result and good discipline in school to S.M.J.K Nan Hwa society
Max said (12:25 AM):
of cuz, if u dont consider that's a society, I take back my words
Max said (12:26 AM):
I write that also becuz I m very sure I can contribute to the society in the future
Sorry that I add-on so much.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment